[Gta04-owner] Kickstarter?

Roland Haeder roland at mxchange.org
Sun Mar 2 13:07:30 CET 2014

Hello all,

I have read the email from only 20 units (including mine). Which was
expected (as the G. A. and A. iP. are more popular devices).

To speed things up I like to know what you think about kickstarter and
other crowd-funding plattforms? Currently, no [1] project could be
found. So why not create such a campaign there? There is also a category
"Technology" [2] where the GTA04 will perfectly match in.

And I wonder, off-topic, why I got unsubscribed? Did you got some error
messages?

Regards,
Roland

1: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&term=gta04