[Gta04-owner] [ANNOUNCE] Goldelico Replicant Testing Snapshot (2014.08)

Adrien Dorsaz adrien at adorsaz.ch
Tue Aug 26 22:37:30 CEST 2014

Hello Lukas!

Le mardi 26 août 2014 à 13:59 +0200, Lukas Maerdian a écrit :

> Adrien, could you please try this devel-build:
> http://pss.dyndns.org/job/Build%20Replicant/ws/replicant-4.2/out/target/product/gta04/gta04-rootfs.tar.bz2
>
> It contains the above mentioned fix... does entering the PIN work for
> you, using this image?

Yes, it works now with my GTA04A4. I were able to unlock my SIM card and
I was able to :

      * receive a call
      * call someone
      * send basic SMS (and not to receive, as opposed to your
        description)
      * connect to 3G and use it to visit a web site

But I didn't had any sound during the calls (I didn't hear my contact
and he didn't hear me). Otherwise, not while calling, the microphone
work and speaker too.

Do you know which filter I should apply to logcat to have relevant
information for sound of calls ?

Thanks,
Adrien