[Gta04-owner] Battery Connector

Josua Mayer josua.mayer97 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 22:02:02 CEST 2014

Thanks for all your suggestions. I have decided to take the suggested
part form digikey and spent this day to figure out how to solder the
thing to a stripboard. You can see my solution in the attachment.
If anyone is interested in one of the battery connectors, I have 2 spare
ones I can give away if need.