[Gta04-owner] Replicant 2014.08 - Battery Status Indicationds

Josua Mayer josua.mayer97 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 14:14:42 CEST 2014

Hi everyone,

I was wondering a bit about accu status indication on the power button
led. It seems to show green when the charger is plugged in, and off when
it isn't. But its not completely reliable.

case1: phone in suspend, cable plugged in, led green
- unplug the cable
- wait for phone to enter suspend or press power button once
--> led will stay green even though charger is no longer plugged in
- resume
--> led will stay on

I wanted to write something up about another case, that is, phone in
suspend, cable unplugged, and then plugging cable in.
But the phone just went off. I have the feeling there is also something
really wrong with my accu (android accu page always says stuff like ~2s
to go without accu aka really low values).

kind regards
Josua Mayer