[Gta04-owner] [ANNOUNCE] Goldelico Replicant Testing Snapshot (2014.08)

Josua Mayer josua.mayer97 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 18:12:53 CEST 2014

Hi Lukas,

Thats quite an amazing release that you did there! So I fetched my
slightly dusty GTA04, and wrote the latest replicant on the sdcard.

So far I have done very few tests:
wifi connected to wpa2-psk network
start fdroid and let it update packagelist
make a testcall home (I didnt establish a call, just ringing)
enable and disable wifi

What I did like is, that once I had entered the pin, the OS was
automatically german!
But at first boot I had a problem: the sim dialog did not appear; but
maybe I missed it, the phone went into suspend before I noticed it had
finished booting. I also don't like that the phone tries to vibrate on
dialing numbers or going to home screen.

Other than that, it looks really good and I am now evaluating if I can
use it as primary phone again. Keep the work up!

kind regards
Josua Mayer

http://git.goldelico.com/?p=gta04-kernel.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/3.12-replicant4