[Gta04-owner] AS3935 in GTA04?

Andreas Kemnade andreas at kemnade.info
Mon Apr 14 07:29:57 CEST 2014

Hi,

On Mon, 14 Apr 2014 00:28:55 +0200
Christoph Mair <christoph.mair at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Andreas,
>
> I've seen this chip before, but I did not play with it yet. I'm not
> sure if the receiving antenna can somehow nicely be included within
> the GTA04, so this use-case may be limited. But I could immagine that
> It might work as a bike accessory. ;-)

Yes, even the breakout board should easily fit into my case at my bike.
I have ordered that.
If I manage to integrate it into the gta04 I will send some photos.
Is it possible to let the gta04 wake up from suspsend when the sensor
gives an interrupt if it is integrated into the gta04 case?

Greetings
Andreas Kemnade