[Gta04-owner] Goldelico Replicant 4.2 Update (suspend + accel)

Lukas Maerdian luk at slyon.de
Thu Apr 10 14:20:22 CEST 2014

Hi,

as Nikolaus said, you proably have to edit the GTA04 boardfile
(arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-omap3gta04.c), to correctly initialize the
LIS302 driver.
See how the BMA180 (bma150 driver) is initialized as a reference:
https://github.com/OpenPhoenux/gta04-kernel/blob/3.12-replicant4/arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-omap3gta04.c#L1158

Also I will try to figure out why the system doesn't boot if a sensor
is not found and try to fix it, so you could at least boot your system
with my patches applied.

Regards,
  Lukas