[Gta04-owner] Goldelico Replicant 4.2 Update (suspend + accel)

Alexandre Roumiantsev ran at mail.wplus.net
Thu Apr 10 10:14:00 CEST 2014

Hello

Thank you for explanation.
i2detect  report me 0x1d and no 0x41, so I am "happy" owner of GTA04A3
boards where the LIS302 was installed.
At least it explain a reason why latest image ( sensors patch ) does not
boot at my device.
My first attempt to try driver from    free-electrons give no result. So
some investigation required and some time should be spend for it. I will
report if I get some news.

Thank again, Alexandre.