[Gta04-owner] Almost new GTA04 for sale

tango at riseup.net tango at riseup.net
Sun Sep 22 17:22:18 CEST 2013

Hi everybody,
I've been waiting so long (2 years?) for my GTA02 to become my "everyday
mobile phone", but now I've decided to sell it, since it looks like
Replicant won't make it (buuaah!) and QTMoko just doesn't fit my needs.

I've attached a picture, it shows:

- A GTA04, upgraded from GTA02 (via Golden Delicious). Used maybe 2
weeks alltogether, new battery since GTA04 upgrade (used it three days
since GTA04-upgrade (playing around with Replicant...)
- the old GTA02 board
- Beagleboard and connectors
- USB cable
- Softbag
- Hardcase (with pen)
- Original Headset
- Charging device

If you are interested, write to me, a good price should be no problem.

Greetings,
Nick