[Gta04-owner] QtMoko v57

Sven Dyroff S.Dyroff at phytec.de
Thu Sep 19 16:03:23 CEST 2013

Hello Radek,

it seems that there're still some bugs within NeoControl of v57 that need
to be fixed. I created a new SD card with Nikolaus's production bootloader
20130612 in FAT partition and QtMoko v56 in ext4, then did "apt-get
update" and "apt-get upgrade" as recommended. I got the following:

- When starting Neocontrol, I now get the page where I can modify the
logging interval. When I click "Next", nothing happens.

- When I click "Back", I get all the other pages of Neocontrol, but I
never get a page that shows logging diagrams.

- The page with the battery data is being shown with a font size that
requires a microscope.

Because the battery was quite empty, I could also try to recharge it.
After several hours, the icon in the heading panel still claimed that the
battery is about being charged. But Neocontrol showed that it's already
being discharged again. Using a magnifying glass I could read in
Neocontrol that status was "discharging", current was not negative anymore
and charge was decreasing.

What I can confirm is that the possibility to set AT_OPSYS via Neocontrol
works fine. Once again many thanks for this!

Best regards
   Sven