[Gta04-owner] charging log

Sven Dyroff S.Dyroff at phytec.de
Fri Sep 13 17:18:54 CEST 2013

Hello Nikolaus,

> Well, that is a general problem with such problems (i.e. a super-problem
:),
> that we do not have enough users and reports to get valid statistics.
> That being said, there is no known bug in the hardware I am aware of.
> This is why I wonder about such problems that I have not seen in approx.
> 3 years using several GTA04 devices.

but with such a great solution as Radek now presented, everyone can see at
one glance how the power behaviour of his phone has been for the last
hours. Especially when you take it in the morning, you can see what it did
while you slept. And so they can easily report many issues to you...  ;-))

Best regards
   Sven