[Gta04-owner] charging log

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Fri Sep 13 17:13:55 CEST 2013

Am 13.09.2013 um 16:57 schrieb Radek Polak:

> On Friday, September 13, 2013 04:31:03 PM Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:
>
>> So I wonder if that is really a widespread issue (there haven't been many
>> reports) or just some small thing that is nice to have.
>
> Well at least one recently:
>
> http://lists.goldelico.com/pipermail/gta04-owner/2013-August/004858.html

Well, one (or two or even 5) out of 300 isn't very widespread.

>> Nevertheless it is good to have your improvements - even if they are not
>> necessary in most standard cases.
>
> At least the logging & drawing graph is usable for everyone. Now i am logging
> to file, so it can draw graphs even when device was powered off.
>
>> PS: I am still working to reproduce/analyse the reenumeration issue - but
>> have no definitive answers yet.
>
> Nice, thanks a lot.

Mainly, I wasn't able to see reenumerations in my testing time to tell anything :(

But on the other hand I have seen some. So I know for sure that they can occur.
But I have no good idea about the conditions to reproduce or really trigger them...