[Gta04-owner] using the openmoko with a Stylus pen

Robert 'Bobby' Zenz Robert.Zenz at bonsaimind.org
Mon Nov 25 20:36:03 CET 2013

Some(?) distributors sold it with a pretty nice pen/stylus thingy. But
it should work with every stylus, pen or any cheap plastic piece which
is pointy.

Also what Martin said, check if the touchscreen is correctly
calibrated. Easiest test might be a simple paint program and a stylus
(if there is one in the default config of SHR, that is).