[Gta04-owner] using the openmoko with a Stylus pen

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 19:40:08 CET 2013

On Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 07:08:53PM +0100, Oz Nahum Tiram wrote:
> Hi,
> I finally got my gta02 ... Now I just need to get new board to it.
> The device boots surprisingly fast with SHR.

What SHR version did you have?

> The screen is very small and not so responsive (maybe my fingers are just
> too big).

The very latest shr-core-staging image has issue with touchscreen
calibration, so if that's what you have installed start with stable
image first (you should be able to wall through first use wizard without
any problems with any fingers).

> How do you use best the touch screen ?

When I need to type more or use it for longer time in general,
I use very cheap plastic styluses I bought somewhere as replacement for
some Nintendo device or something like that.

Martin 'JaMa' Jansa     jabber: Martin.Jansa at gmail.com