[Gta04-owner] ANN: first replicant 4 with 3.12 kernel available

Alexander Rumyantsev ran at mail.wplus.net
Thu Nov 21 07:08:12 CET 2013

Hello

Thank for effort for consolidation gta04 and replicant project in
one place. It is very helpful.
However
http://git.goldelico.com/?p=gta04-kernel.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/3.12-wip-replicant4
kernel is not compatible with Android. I have reported about a problem -
http://lists.goldelico.com/pipermail/gta04-owner/2013-October/005067.html
when I have worked with 3.7. Same problem exist with 3.12 as well.

For me I have adopted some patches from Linaro project
https://launchpad.net/linaro-linux-baseline/+download
I able to compile subj, but have problems with linking. Unfortunately I
have not enough time at moment. If somebody interested I able to share
my tarball or diff.

Any case, thank for this step ahead.
Best regards, Alexandre