[Gta04-owner] QtMoko and Bluetooth

Christ van Willegen cvwillegen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 11:46:21 CET 2013

Hi all,

I was wondering how this is supposed to work...

I turn on BT and the connect to my car's hands-free set. This shows me
the phone's name in the screen, and (sometimes) the provider and
antenna strength.

Next, my phone falls asleep, and the display now shows 'No phone'.

I could attach a USB cable to my in-car charger, but I was wondering
why this should be necessary. Can't the phone go to sleep and leave
the BT module enabled, waking up on RING and informing the car cit of
an incoming call?

I can see the need to turn on the phone when I want to make a call via
the car kit.

Christ van Willegen
--
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0