[Gta04-owner] QtMoko v51 xmas edition

Adrien Dorsaz adrien at adorsaz.ch
Sat Jan 12 18:09:33 CET 2013

Hello,

Le samedi 12 janvier 2013 à 10:00 +0000, Neil Jerram a écrit :

> FWIW there's a further "Draft Message" fix in Git now.  It seems it
> wasn't completely fixed in v51.
>
> Regards,
>         Neil

Ok, I've just updated my QtMoko v51 with git code (my head is commit
09be81cfdb2a) and removed corrupted Message store.

Phone calls works without problems, except one regression (need to be
confirmed) :

        If the correspondant hangs up, the call interface is always
        shown on the gta04 screen up to I hang up too.
        But, it seems that the call was really stopped before, because
        my phone operator sends me how many times it took, and they
        count up to the first "hanging up".

It was so easy to update QtMoko v51, that I've taken the QtMoko v50 of
my SDCard and update it too and I've seen same behaviours.

I'm really glade that compilation and updating was so easy and that know
I can hear ring tones and alarms.

Thanks,
Adrien