[Gta04-owner] bq27000-battery: battery is not calibrated! ignoring capacity values

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Sun Feb 3 17:57:06 CET 2013

On Sunday, February 03, 2013 05:18:37 PM Bob Ham wrote:

> At present, all that's been written about the problem seems to be
> educated guesses.  I'm wondering if anybody here can provide some
> authoritative information on what exactly is causing these messages and,
> hopefully, how it can be fixed?

Hi,
i dont know how it can be fixed, but it can probably be workarounded. I when i
had this problem i have noticed that some battery values were reported ok. If
you could do:

	cd /sys/class/power_supply/bq27000-battery
	for f in *; do echo "$f"; cat "$f"; echo ""; done

and send me output maybe i could implement some workaround in QtMoko for the
problem.

Regards

Radek