[Gta04-owner] Modem reenummerating (was: Re: Crowdfunding an Ubuntu smartphone)

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Sat Aug 31 12:19:02 CEST 2013

Hi Radek and Sven,

Am 30.08.2013 um 13:28 schrieb Radek Polak:

> On Friday, August 30, 2013 01:19:22 PM Sven Dyroff wrote:
>
> > Once again you try to tell others what they should do. Please cancel this
> > destructive list spamming task.
>
> I have never told you to do anything. I am quite sure that this is last mail between us two.

please calm down.

We are already so a small group that we all should contribute to our common ideas.

At the speed we can, not faster.

And it should be clear that Sven is a volunteer tester and Radek is a volunteer programmer.

Both of you are trying to improve QtMoko to make it better useable for everyone. Maybe in different
ways. And both of you have different skills to do so. I.e. it is very normal that there is some
conflict to be discussed and one must help the other...

But don't let unnecessary friction arise.

Finally I think English is not the mother langage for any of both - so there may be misundertandings
in some words that are not intended.