[Gta04-owner] Modem reenummerating (was: Re: Crowdfunding an Ubuntu smartphone)

Sven Dyroff S.Dyroff at phytec.de
Fri Aug 30 12:38:40 CEST 2013

>> So here I have a perhaps Salomonic proposal for you:
>> Let QtMoko v56 present a dialog to the user, that only offers threee
>> choices for modem setting...
>>
>> - 2G (stable)
>> - 3G (unstable)
>> - keep current setting untouched
>>
>> Is this acceptable by you?
>
> Yes, if you send me working patch.

Please don't try to tell me how I should use my time. As a *user* of the
phone I tried to give you reasonable and constructive feedback by
cherishing all arguments from this list, yours as well as others, together
with my own experiences. I admit that I cannot contribute community with
more, but I also have my priorities set, as already been described within
previous mails.

May the inspiration be with you...

Best regards
   Sven