[Gta04-owner] Crowdfunding an Ubuntu smartphone

Sebastian Reinhardt snr at lmv-hartmannsdorf.de
Tue Aug 27 01:52:11 CEST 2013

Am 27.08.2013 00:06, schrieb Liz:
> Mine is unusable because I can't plug it in partly discharged and it
> recharge from the USB power supply (mains, car, other battery brick).
> It only recharges when it is fully discharged.
> Once it's fully discharged it's off, and I may not notice or I may not
> have any other source of power to recharge it at the time.

I know, this is no real solution, but a way to charge Your batteries:

http://www.amazon.com/Nokia-DT-33-Battery-Charging-Original/dp/B00DQ9TWIS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1377560877&sr=8-1&keywords=nokia+dt-33

Very cheap, but without wall "psu". I soldered a USB-cable (5v+ and GND
only!) instead of the power connector. So I can charge my batteries by
using any pc or wall adapter with USB out!

--
Regards

Sebastian Reinhardt