[Gta04-owner] s3c2410_udc: debugfs dir creation failed -19

t.munker at gmx.net t.munker at gmx.net
Tue Aug 13 17:25:11 CEST 2013

Hi,
i can only say, that i see this Message every time with shr-core-latest,
but my phone works (some times...)
i guess this is not the root of evil, i think it is normal with 2.6.39.4
Kernel.
I don't know if you have Qi installed, if you have as i, you can press
(and hold) powerbutton again after first press to give the kernel the
debug option. Then you see more messages on screen. Maybe this helps you.

Greets,
Thamos