[Gta04-owner] Android gadget driver

Paul Kocialkowski paulk at paulk.fr
Wed Aug 7 21:15:37 CEST 2013

Le lundi 05 août 2013 à 08:53 +0200, Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller a écrit :
> > We cannot use ccg, we need to original sysfs nodes names.
>
> Did they already change the sysfs node names in the first version, i.e. the
> commit mentioned above so that it was incompatible with user space
> right from the beginning?

Yes, this commit has the wrong sysfs names.

> > Why not directly include Android USB Gadget from a recent Linaro kernel?
>
> Maybe, because nobody has a plan where to look for and find the patch?

My guess is that chasing all the commits that introduced the Android USB
Gadget will be long and hard. On the other hand, we could do a dirty
import of the files either from a 3.11 linaro kernel (if such a kernel
exists), from a repo at android.git.linaro.org or from AOSP's commit
kernel, which has a 3.10 branch:
https://android.googlesource.com/kernel/common/