[Gta04-owner] Android gadget driver

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Fri Aug 2 16:47:34 CEST 2013

Hi Paul,
The new 3.11-rc3 kernel is starting to get better and better [1].

I don't have an overview about missing Android support kernel functions yet, but the android gadget driver is definitively missing [2].

So what is the most easy way to get one? Is is there some Gitweb to look into the Replicant kernel commits?

I think it would be the easiest path if I can find some commit(s) and apply (& fix) them to the 3.11 kernel instead of trying to port it again from somewhere.

[1]: http://git.goldelico.com/?p=gta04-kernel.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/neil-3.1x-plus
[2]: http://projects.goldelico.com/p/gta04-kernel/issues/473