[Gta04-owner] 3G internet connection

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Mon Apr 29 06:45:55 CEST 2013

On Saturday, April 27, 2013 09:44:34 PM Sven wrote:

> But the nagging questions remain: Why? Is it really necessary for me
> that after each poweron I need to switch from 2G to 3G manually? Why,
> although using v55?

With 3G your modem will hit the reenumerate bug (modem disappears and appears)
more often. It's just one line in source code that enables 3G, but at the time
when i was writing the code i prefered more stable telephony to fast internet
connection. If people prefer it the other way it's no problem for me to change
it (or you can send patch).

Regards

Radek