[Gta04-owner] 3G internet connection

Sven openmoko at maricon.de
Wed Apr 24 00:15:47 CEST 2013

Hello Neil,

with the term "powercycle" within my descriptions I wanted to express
that I indeed removed the battery, because we all know that the modem
still will not be switched off when switching off the phone. If the
phone will be switched on again without having removed the battery, the
modem will not ask for PIN - that's a very clear indicator.

Best regards
    Sven