[Gta04-owner] Setting up a working mail account in QtMoko v55

Sven openmoko at maricon.de
Tue Apr 9 18:45:55 CEST 2013

FWIW:
Now I've thrown my 1&1 SIM to trash and got one from eplus BASE. They
assure you that they don't block any service in case that it's not a
prepaid SIM. Even Scype and such things should be possible. I put it
into my GTA04 and at once could receive and send mail.

So once again many thanks for the hint! QtMoko v55 is very great!!!
      Sven