[Gta04-owner] Headset jack adapter

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Sat Sep 22 15:30:56 CEST 2012

Hi,
can it be that Nokia has different standards?

We have experimented and tested the GTA04 design with this one:

http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=nokia+ad52&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

And the pin assignment is described in the manual in section 6.10.
It is based on the idea that you can also use a 2 wire 3.5mm headset w/o microphone and a AV chinch adapter cable for TV-out.

Unfortunately there is no official standard that is used by everyone. We even did think about adding an analog crossbar switch...
But these chips are far too big. So if someone knows a low power chip with a 6x6 crossbar in some BGA or WCSP package we could add it to some future GTA design.

Nikolaus