[Gta04-owner] Headset jack adapter

Orest Tarasiuk orest.tarasiuk at tum.de
Sat Sep 22 10:16:45 CEST 2012

Hmm, it surprises me that the Nokia adapter didn't work for you. I was looking for a headset for my
GTA04 (expected soon) and Neil recommended Nokia compatible ones [1]. As soon as I get the phone, I
want to give it a try...

Hopefully there are some people out there who have already found a functioning combination.

[1] http://lists.goldelico.com/pipermail/gta04-owner/2012-August/002904.html

Orest
//