[Gta04-owner] A few observations about current QtMoko

Neil Jerram neil at ossau.homelinux.net
Wed Sep 12 20:27:04 CEST 2012

Radek Polak <psonek2 at seznam.cz> writes:

>> 4. The Qtopia email program is pretty good.  So far I've noticed just
>> two minor problems: it can't handle two levels of multipart/xxx content,
>> and the To field is incorrectly disabled when forwarding an email; but I
>> expect those will be easy to fix.
>
> I have been trying to fix the multipart problem. It's quite annoying. I gave it
> 15 minutes, but didnt managed to fix it in that time.

Do you have any nice techniques for debugging problems like this?  Doing
it by code reading and speculative changes is a bit slow in this case.
Ideally I'd like to use GDB to break into the program while it's running
on my phone, and then step through it.  Do you know if that's possible?

Thanks,
        Neil