[Gta04-owner] Replicant images on GTA04 release

calypso at riseup.net calypso at riseup.net
Wed Sep 12 15:20:43 CEST 2012

Hallo Paul,
another feedback from Replicant on my gta04:
Installation with skripts works smooth, although on bootloader-flashing
my LED gives me "orange" for approx. 1 sec, then turns "green" for a
second then turns black ...

The system itself runs stable and with impressing speed! Great job ! :-)

As you already mentioned, wakeup/resume doesn't work (only cursor on
black screen). Calls seem to work (I heard my other phone ring). I
didn't test USB but will give it a try tomorrow.

Can you give us a more detailed Replicant help page to start with? I
couldn't find more in-depth documentation on replicant.us.

Keep on the great work!

Niklas

Message: 5