[Gta04-owner] Experimental QtMoko/GTA04 build for armhf

Gilles Filippini gilles.filippini at free.fr
Wed Oct 24 14:16:38 CEST 2012

Actually its seems that the embdebian toolchain *is* being upgraded:
the new packages for archs all and i386 are there, but not those for
amd64.

Creating a pdebuild-cross chroot does work on an i386 box. I guess we
have to wait a few more days for the upgrade to complete. I'll ping
the debian-embedded list.

Thanks,

_g.