[Gta04-owner] [QtMoko] Problem booting on GTA02

"Benedikt Bär | Relamp.tk" beniwtv at relamp.tk
Tue Oct 16 10:41:22 CEST 2012

Hi Radek,

I recently installed QtMoko v48 on my Freerunner (in NAND), but it does
not seem to boot.

The first time I booted it went OK, there was a calibration and time
settings screen. When I finished, it seemed to restart QtExtended and
there the problems began.

I now get to a screen with the white clock displaying, but then it
appears to crash and the blinking cursor appears again. Then the white
clock appears again and the same process starts over.

I have left it a few minutes doing this, but it does not boot.

Any ideas on how to debug this?

Thanks,
Ben