[Gta04-owner] [QtMoko] no sound during call (GTA04a3, QtMv48)

Boudewijn wankelwankel at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 10 23:46:47 CEST 2012

On Wednesday 10 October 2012 10:00:01 Radek Polak wrote:
> On Monday, October 08, 2012 11:46:46 AM Radek Polak wrote:
> > So 3 things for A3 users to try.
> >
> > 1/ Check if this file exists:
> > 	/sys/class/gpio/gpio186/value
> >
> > 2/ provide log with "AudioState" category enabled.
> >
> > 3/ try switching maunally between alsa states in /opt/qtmoko/etc/alsa
>
> Ups no one tested this?

No, I had intended 3/ for tonight, but a car problem got (took, actually)
priority. 2/ is in my previous mail, but not so interesting I guess:
everything works as supposed.

I come back to it tomorrow, I hope.

On the bright side: since my mail from last night I have been able to use the
phone without a glitch, which was really enjoyable :-)

This morning I took it off the charger (about 17 hours ago) and have used it
for close to an hour of phone calls and another hour or so I forgot to lock it
(and thus no suspend and screen on); I'm at about 15% charge now.

Best regards,

Boudewijn