[Gta04-owner] [QtMoko] no sound during call (GTA04a3, QtMv48)

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Wed Oct 10 10:00:01 CEST 2012

On Monday, October 08, 2012 11:46:46 AM Radek Polak wrote:

> So 3 things for A3 users to try.
>
> 1/ Check if this file exists:
>
> 	/sys/class/gpio/gpio186/value
>
> 2/ provide log with "AudioState" category enabled.
>
> 3/ try switching maunally between alsa states in /opt/qtmoko/etc/alsa

Ups no one tested this?

Yesterday i was doing some more testing. I set profile to normal ringtone. I
made like 20 calls and the phone was ringing as expected. But after that the
sound stopped. It appeared that mediaserver - the process that in QtMoko
handles audio got stuck somewhere. It was not answering the requests to play
ringtone and it was keeping the soundcard device open.

Now i need to rebuild with debug, reproduce it and see where the media server
is suck.

Regards

Radek