[Gta04-owner] QtMoko -> Shutdown device

Christ van Willegen cvwillegen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 12:00:38 CEST 2012

Hi,

it seems that 'Shutdown device' (in the list that pops up if you press
the 'power' button for some time), the shutdown device option does not
fully switch off everything in the GTA04. After pressing the 'Power'
button again, and booting QtMoko, it tells me that I'm connected to
the network, so the SIM is still registered... I _do_ have a PIN in my
SIM.

This may be one of the causes of battery life not being what's expected...

Is there anything I can do to check if my guess is correct?

Christ van Willegen