[Gta04-owner] Offering a present for Christmas

Neil Jerram neil at ossau.homelinux.net
Wed Oct 3 01:48:23 CEST 2012

Alexander Lehner <lehner at edv-buero-lehner.de> writes:

> I also am willing to donate, even an existing GTA04 for a SW/kernel
> developer. As I talked to Nikolaus, there seem to be not enough
> willing developers in this area.

I hesitate to write this, but I'd be happy to accept a GTA04A4 if
someone offered that to me.  I can't really justify buying a GTA04A4
myself, given that I already have a nicely working A3, but I'm sure it
would help me to test and adapt my work for both models.

That said, I'd also prefer if there were more active developers, so
maybe it's better to save donations for newer participants.

How is the Group Tour production and delivery going now?  I was thinking
that that might unleash some new developers...

Regards,
        Neil