[Gta04-owner] Current State?

Folken folken at kabelsalat.ch
Mon Oct 1 17:19:45 CEST 2012

Hi!

I'm following the project and am very interested.

In order to justify the expense for me I'd have to be able to use it as an
everyday phone.

This brings to me the following questions:

Is the current state of powermanagment usable? E.g. the phone lasts
at least 16h? I'm talking about standby, no data, just gsm. not to much
talktime.

Does suspend/resume work reliably?

Does audio work reliably for calls?

Does placing/recieving calls work reliably?

Does sms send/recieve work reliably?

Is bluetooth audio / hid usable and can it be used without draining the
battery too fast? (optional)

I allready own one paperweight (neo) and would like to avoid financing
another. :)

Thank you for your time,
 - Folken