[Gta04-owner] QtMoko v49 - Look and feel

Adrien Dorsaz adrien at adorsaz.ch
Wed Nov 28 23:59:31 CET 2012

Le mercredi 28 novembre 2012 à 23:38 +0100, arne anka a écrit :

> 5-15% seems rather mild -- i got above 70% and sometimes (iirc) 90%+ ...
Oh, ok, but it seems it was suffisant to have a less responsive UI.

> >> ./opt/qtmoko/qpe.env # <---------- without space between . and /
>
> nope -- you need the space! it's not a script to be executed but settings
> to be sourced!

Oups, I didn't know this use of '.' . Thanks.

> did you try
>
> mplayer -ao pulse <filetobeplayed>

Ok, executing this command gave me "command not found", I've been
confused with mails about mplayer and the "Media Player" (I thought that
it uses mplayer). So I've just tried QMplayer and it works well.

Now, I think, that we should update the "Media Player" and the alarm
application to use pulseaudio (or install some pulseaudio plugin to
catch their sound).

Thanks for your response :)
Adrien