[Gta04-owner] Bluetooth handsfree unit

Gilles Filippini gilles.filippini at free.fr
Mon Nov 26 15:11:23 CET 2012

Hi,

I haven't succeeded in setting up my GTA04 to work with a Bluetooth
handsfree unit. I have two such devices (Jabra BT2035 and Lenco BT25),
and the result is the same with both of them:
* pairing does work
* I can answer and end calls
* but no sound on either side, whatever sound profile I select during
the call: bluetooth headset, speaker, earpiece.
* btw, none of these profiles is selected when the call starts.
* I can hear an occasional sound artifact from time to time on the
device, independently of the call context.

The devices work correctly when paired with my eeepc.

Any clue?

Thanks in advance,

_g.