[Gta04-owner] battery status [Was: QtMoko v49]

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Mon Nov 26 06:47:13 CET 2012

On Sunday, November 25, 2012 10:34:52 PM Heinz Matusch wrote:

> i have the same Problem here.
> two batteries, with one the icon is ok, with the second, only the red lined
> rectangle is advisable.
> (on my EA-Board, qtmoko 49 hang on boot, only the Clock is visible until i
> restart dbus over the ssh-conection, but thats another Problem at the
> moment)

Do you have correct speed for bluetooth UART? Does /etc/init.d/bluetooth stop
help?

http://projects.goldelico.com/p/gta04-kernel/page/Wireless/

> today i tested replicant with the second battery and all looks ok.
>
> maybe a initialization problem in the Kernel?

Maybe they dont use the charge_now sysfs nodes and just display the idicator
according to battery voltage. This is not so accurate but on the other hand it
works even when battery is not calibrated.

Regards

Radek