[Gta04-owner] Replicant GTA04 : suspend bug

Adrien Dorsaz adrien at adorsaz.ch
Sat Nov 24 22:01:56 CET 2012

Hello!

I've finally succeed to install replicant (2.3 image 5) on my gta04 (I
took some times to understand that I had to first install replicant
bootloader and only then use system microSD).

That's really good but as noticed on the wiki, there's an issue with the
suspend. I've noticed some strange behavior :
     1. plug your GTA04 on your computer, set it to debug mode
     2. check the option to not suspend (this option is available in the
        notification bar when you click on the debug notification)
     3. click on power button in the home to suspend
     4. click again on power and you can resume without issue

I've also noticed that without point 2, you can suspend and resume, but
only once.

HTH,
Adrien