[Gta04-owner] QtMoko v49

Boudewijn wankelwankel at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 22 23:01:14 CET 2012

On Thursday 22 November 2012 16:07:14 Sven Dyroff wrote:
> This was also my first thought, but it has one big disadvantage: If you
> for some reason remove the MLO, then you need to reformat this partition
> in order to make it bootable with a new MLO again. This would mean that
> you loose all your media data.

Is MLO not in NAND now, making it a worry less in the general scheme of
partitioning?

I tried to find back (Nikolaus' ?) message introducing the new uboot system,
but lack the right keywords to get more to the point than the initial(?)
thread [1] about uImage on the first partition.

Best regards,

Boudewijn

[1] http://lists.goldelico.com/pipermail/gta04-owner/2011-October/000521.html