[Gta04-owner] Fully Trasparent Case for GTA04A4 & CaseKit Status

Boudewijn wankelwankel at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 21 22:40:35 CET 2012

On Monday 19 November 2012 18:07:28 Matias Jose Seco wrote:
> Greetings,
> i've proposed a question about this interesting project :) on the forum:
> http://forum.beagleboard.de/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=3718
Copying from the forum (wow, there's quite some spam there..)

> Fully Trasparent Case for GTA04A4
>
> Postby Matias Jose Seco » Mon 19. Nov 2012, 16:42
> At the attempt to visually represent the profoundly powerful values of this
> project,
> i was wondering if it there is any experiment to produce a full-transparent
> case.
>
> I've saw that Shapeways "Frosted Details" is very nice, but i was searching
> for something completely transparent
I think Nikolaus' "X-ray Tux" comes closest (make the phone transparent, not
the user)

Perhaps printing a mould, and filling it with epoxy or so? As far as I know,
there's been no experiment in that direction yet.

> can it be considered adviceable for posting, or is it better to interact
> here?
Speaking for myself: I hardly ever visit the forum. The mailinglist is usually
quite lively.

> Moreover, i've added some concerns about case kit option :)
> http://forum.beagleboard.de/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=3719
I don't know what the current status is.

Best regards,

Boudewijn