[Gta04-owner] Battery live: shutdown really shuts down?

Lukas Märdian luk at slyon.de
Wed Nov 21 09:59:46 CET 2012

Am 21.11.2012 08:56, schrieb Christ van Willegen:
> Hello,
>
> On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 8:28 AM, e.waelde <ew.ng7125 at nassur.net> wrote:
>> I can confirm that the battery is drained fast (like 50% over 10 hours) even
>> though I shut down the phone (pressing POW long,
>> then selecting "Shutdown Device" from the menu).
>>
>> So I suspect, that "something" is not shutdown properly.
>>
>> Where should I look?
>
> IIRC the modem is not shutdown (at this moment), so that one keeps
> drawing power.

We've implemented some power-off/power-on logic in FSO for gta04a4.
Maybe some QtMoko dev could implement something similary for QtMoko:
http://git.freesmartphone.org/?p=cornucopia.git;a=blob;f=fsogsmd/src/plugins/lowlevel_gta04/plugin.vala;h=736a66f4fcf28995dbea15ef0b0d97f034633726;hb=HEAD

BR,
  Lukas