[Gta04-owner] QtMoko v49

Neil Jerram neil at ossau.homelinux.net
Tue Nov 20 22:47:42 CET 2012

"arne anka" <openmoko at ginguppin.de> writes:

> hrm, yes ... clumsy.
> i got a passphrase of mixed upper/lower case letters and numbers 28
> characters long -- i'll never type than more than once!
> typed it in and it didn't work -- does not connect.

I agree that it would be better to fix this bug :-)  I'm happy to point
anyone interested at the relevant code.  (I'd get to this eventually,
but I have several other priorities first.)

> so, how do i edit that
>
> /home/root/Applications/Network/config/wlan0.conf

Not sure what you're asking here.  SSH?

> ?
> i really want to configure just one network atm (why are there all
> networks visible listed?) with WPA2 CCMP.

IMO it makes sense for the UI to show all visible networks.

> can i create a wpa_supplicant.conf instead?

Not as the code stands.

Regards,
        Neil