[Gta04-owner] Got my GTA04 / Howto boot QtMoko?

Klaus Fuerth Klaus.Fuerth at gmx.de
Fri Nov 16 12:36:12 CET 2012

Hi,

I got my GTA04 today, thank you very much @goldedelico for best support!

I try to boot QtMoko, but it failed. I created three ext2 Partitions on
the SD card an unpacked the latest qt-Moko-Image on the first partition.
In /boot, I added the bootargs.txt from goldelico (Nikolaus descripted
it on 29.10.2012, 16:21).
When selecting the partition in bootloader, I get a green screen - thats
it. I didn't see the pinguin so I think the kernel was not found.
Any hints?
Before repartition the SD card with a FAT partition at the beginning I
would like to test the new boot procedure.

Thanks in advice,
Klaus