[Gta04-owner] Modem crashing?

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Fri Nov 16 08:23:44 CET 2012

On Thursday, November 15, 2012 09:41:28 PM Neil Jerram wrote:

> - I'm curious about whether it was intended for the patch to be only a
>   Debian patch, or if that was an oversight.

If the patch or let's call it ugly hack was in device/gta04 then i would
commit it. But since it spoils the QSerialPort my intention was to never
commit it (which failed ;-) and wait for fix in kernel.

For v49 i have added logging modem reenumeration to logfile in root so we can
see if the problem is really gone and then we could finally delete this patch.

Regards

Radek