[Gta04-owner] QtMoko - another experimental image

Sven Dyroff S.Dyroff at phytec.de
Thu Nov 15 11:46:54 CET 2012

Hello Radek,

one ugly question:
That means still no real modem shutdown within this v49 release?

Best regards
   Sven

Von:    Radek Polak <psonek2 at seznam.cz>
An:     Gilles Filippini <gilles.filippini at free.fr>
Kopie:  gta04-owner at goldelico.com
Datum:  15.11.2012 11:22
Betreff:        Re: [Gta04-owner] QtMoko - another experimental image
Gesendet von:   gta04-owner-bounces at goldelico.com

On Thursday, November 15, 2012 10:44:37 AM Gilles Filippini wrote:

> Yes, this is intended: squeeze wants libjpeg62 while wheezy wants
> libjpeg8. Since the correct libjpeg build dependency is pulled in by
> libmng and libtiff, I'd prefer not explicitly asking for it.

Ahh oki, that makes sense.

Btw i am now testing the new pulseaudio powered image. I made many test
calls
even during media player playing some mp3 and so far is has always worked.
The
media was stopped and the ringtone was always there. Also the audio in
calls
was always there (but i cant test this too much because it costs money).

So i am now planing to a few more bug fixes and do v49 release (in
separate
branch this time because i want it based on Qt 4.7 until the last 4.8 bugs
are
resolved. And i have also one or two ugly hacks that i dont want to commit
in
master).

Regards

Radek