[Gta04-owner] QtMoko - another experimental image

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Thu Nov 15 11:21:31 CET 2012

On Thursday, November 15, 2012 10:44:37 AM Gilles Filippini wrote:

> Yes, this is intended: squeeze wants libjpeg62 while wheezy wants
> libjpeg8. Since the correct libjpeg build dependency is pulled in by
> libmng and libtiff, I'd prefer not explicitly asking for it.

Ahh oki, that makes sense.

Btw i am now testing the new pulseaudio powered image. I made many test calls
even during media player playing some mp3 and so far is has always worked. The
media was stopped and the ringtone was always there. Also the audio in calls
was always there (but i cant test this too much because it costs money).

So i am now planing to a few more bug fixes and do v49 release (in separate
branch this time because i want it based on Qt 4.7 until the last 4.8 bugs are
resolved. And i have also one or two ugly hacks that i dont want to commit in
master).

Regards

Radek